How to Add a Branding Logo or Watermark into our YouTube Video
Hi Friends, today I am going to show you that how can we add a logo or watermark into our YouTube Video. But before that we should be aware that why we should add logo or watermark into our YouTube Video. Firstly, let’s look into the reason behind that.
Why we should add Branding Logo or watermark for YouTube video?
A watermark is a still image that is usually plugged in the videos, for the purpose of claiming copyrights. In this way, no other than YouTube Channel owner can claim it as their own property to generate money or use for other illegal purposes. This still image can be a logo or just a text.
A watermark is usually a transparent image containing the channel icon or channel name at the right bottom, so it does not hinder the view of the video.
YouTube carries a “Branding” option were you can brand your video with your channel. This feature of adding a watermark into a video doesn’t provide a stable logo.
Therefore, when someone downloads that video using a third party tool (Such as YouTube Downloader) watermark gets removed and it gets shown when play the video in Online mode. For this purpose, the legal YouTube Channel Creator will have to put a Channel logo or Watermark on their YouTube videos in Offline mode before uploading the YouTube Video.
For better understanding, we have also added a video at the later part of this article.So lets see the Steps that we follow for adding a Logo or Watermark into the YouTube Video.
- Login to your YouTube Channel Account
- Click on My Channel in Left Sidebar on the Screen.
- Now Click on Video Manager as shown in the picture.
- Now again focus on to the left sidebar and click on Channel
- There you can see option “Branding”, Click on it.
- So here is the screen where we can add the Watermark by clicking on the Add Watermark Button.
- So here we need to remember the file formats that it supports i.e. PNG and GIF.
- We also have the option to set the duration of the watermark:
a. End of the Video
b. Custom Start Time
c. For Entire Video
- After uploading the Logo image, click on save.
- Once it gets uploaded successfully, click on save once again.
Now you can play any YouTube Video Online from you Channel Playlist. You can see the watermark generated there at the right bottom in the screen of you playing video.
So here is the video which will perfectly explain that how you can add logo or Watermark into your video:
If you find it useful, do not forget to like our Facebook Page and Subscribe our Channel more for interesting videos like this. You can also reading my another fantastic article on 3 Best Software to Start our own YouTube Channel.